With a note that says we are awaiting city and ministry approvals for expansion, feel free to send in an application and we will reach out when the city has any applicable info.
- Apply online so we have your information.
- You will receive an auto-response email, followed by a phone call within a couple of days.
- If a spot is available, you will submit your $100 registration fee and the first month’s non-refundable deposit, which gets cashed when the space is confirmed.
- Three weeks before your start date, a supervisor will call to set up transition visits. 2 visits each approximately 20-30 min
- At your first visit, you will explain to staff your child’s most updated schedule and routine, likes and dislikes, etc.
- On your second visit, you will bring one sleeve of diapers, label the package (not more, no extra space), one pack of wipes labeled a change of clothes in a ziplock bag, immunization record most up to date, and a family photo to hang.
- On the first of the month, you will be ready to drop off your child, knowing they are in top care.
- Staff will update you regularly until you and your child are in a good routine.
IF THERE IS NO SPACE for the time you requested, we will inform you when the next space may be coming up or recommend you look elsewhere and keep your file for six months in case something comes up and you choose to change.